onsdag 22 april 2015

A new beginning

Hi ya'll

Because if decided to wright about my life again and struggling with both Swedish and Norwegian I have made a decision to wright in English instead. It so funny when I look back at my earlier blog posts and see that so much has changed since my last text here on the blog. And the name of the blog: Ananda! It means joy and I just found out there are communities around the world called Ananda. You can see a clip down here:
http://findinghappinessmovie.com/

My life has changed so much lately and I want to keep a journal about everything that is happening. There are so many good things that need to be written about and kept alive by sharing. This is just the beginning.
So stay updated with this blog if you want to have a look at what I will be doing from here on.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar